Capital Formation Strategies
Developer/Development Advisory Services
Preparing Financing Packages
Economist Alfred Marshall said, “Capital is that part of wealth which is devoted to obtaining further wealth.” Many businesses lose money because they struggle to use capital to their best advantage, find the right capital mix for their business, or know all the options available to them. The New Direction Capital virtual CFO Team can determine whether or not your business is effectively using capital or where adjustments should be made so that your capital is positioning your business for growth, not detracting from its success.
- What is the best mix of capital sources that will position my business for growth? Is it debt alone? Or is it a mix of debt financing and equity financing?
- How do I find and select the best capital providers for my particular business?
- How do I choose which financing option works best for me?
- How do I make sense of what the bank/investor wants from me?
- Have I restructured enough to get the lowest financing cost?
- How do I sift through all the options and find the best financing for where my business is right now?
- What aspects of the financing request can I delegate?
- What should be included in my custom financial package and presentation to improve my chances for success?
- How is my relationship with investors? Equity sources?