Acquire or Divest
- Acquisition Strategy and Due Diligence
Acquisitions and divestitures happen all the time but whether yours is successful depends on whether or not you are equipped with the right information and the right team to take you through the process. From our experienced approach to negotiations, to the due diligence we perform in preparation for an acquisition or divestiture, New Direction Capital virtual Chief Financial Officer has years of successful experience navigating the many unique variables inherent in these transitions.
- Should I consider purchasing a competitor or supplier?
- Do I have the right deal structure in place?
- Do I have a handle on the key issues affecting the negotiations?
- Do I have a process to make sure I know what I am buying?
- When is my part of the business financially sound enough to walk away from my partner?
- Do I understand impacts to personal finances, employees, vendors, supply arrangements and ability to deliver?
- What considerations should be taken into account to set up a divestiture so it’s fair for both sides?