Previewing Business Valuation
- Valuation Analysis
- Strategies to Increase Business Value
- Exploring Strategies To Transfer Ownership
- Business Development Planning
- Sounding Board
Running a business that is geared towards ongoing profitable growth involves being able to accurately determine the valuation of your business, and other businesses, and calculate how that value increases over time. In order to make effective business development decisions, business owners can’t afford to skip this step. The Chief Financial Officer services offered by New Direction Capital can help you determine your business’ value and the value of businesses in your sphere. We can also be a reliable sounding board when you’re making decisions that will impact your company’s future.
- Do you have a preview into the value of your business?
- Do you know how your company will be valued and how to add to that value over time?
- How does our business evolve and overcome competitive pressures locally, regionally, nationally and globally?
- If cash is invested into my business, how do I project out when the business will earn the money back and its impacts to value?
- Do I have a go-to resource that can help me assess the impact to the business, the value of the business, and help me look at tough business decisions in a way that is relevant to the business?
- Do I have the expertise to make important financial decisions at the drop of a hat?
- Which way do I go with that key decision that could determine the future course of my business?
- Does our business development plan provide continuity for the long-term progress of our company?
- Are we using our business development dollars and resources effectively to grow the company?